Subscribe here to receive our regular E-newsletters throughout the season full of tips, plants, design and gardening ideas. Plus you’ll be on our preferred customer list – learn first about special events, seasonal promotions and be entered into our annual draw for $150 of plants!
2021 Gardening Newsletter
- February 6 – Bidens Pretty in Pink, Helleborus Spanish Flare, Jostaberry
- March 13 – Plant Planning and Greenhouse Pictures
- April 10 – Plant Listing
- April 23 – Open and Grateful
- May 1 – Perennials, Pansies and Phlox
- May 8 – Hanging Baskets, Penstemon Midnight Masquerade and how to Harden Off Annuals
- May 15 – Turn off the news and plant a garden, Fritillaria, Prince Tut Grass, Calamintha Nepeta, How to Grow a Tomato Plant, Barnyard Gold and meet our 2021 Farm Team
- May 22 – It’s Time to Plant! Custom Containers are Ready, Pollinator Paradise, Instant Garden Pot, Pulmonaria Pretty in Pink, How to Design Amazing Containers, Veggie Planters
- May 29 – Attract Hummingbirds, Dry Flowers and Herbs, Our Tomatoes, Dianthus Paint the Town, Canadian Shield Rose
2020 Gardening Newsletter
- March 28 – We are Growing!
- April 4 – Spring Garden Clean Up
- May 12 – Our greenhouses are full and our plants look fabulous!
- June 13 – Tips, Amazing Staff and a New Book
- Nov 24 – Garden Planning for 2021
2019 Gardening Newsletter
- April 20 – Sneak peek in our greenhouses
- April 25 – Spring has sprung and we are OPEN!
- May 4 – Perennial Party, Nepeta Cat’s Pajamas, Thunbergia Orange A-Peel
- May 9 – Harden off your annuals
- May 17 – It’s planting time! Our greenhouses are bursting with colour.
- May 25 – Amazing-Tomatoes, Brunnera, Barnyard-Gold Mulch and Weekender Hanging Baskets
- May 30 – Let us help you create your happy place!
- June 7 – Hanging Basket Challenge Winner, Peppers, Grow and Eat your Greens and Russian Sage
2018 Gardening Newsletter
- April 18 – There is Hope!
- April 27 – Spring has Sprung!
- May 3 – Pansies, parties, peonies and plant your cool veggies
- May 17 – What are you planting next? We’re here to help!
- May 25 – Add these plants to your garden
- May 31 – Cut flowers, Fuchsia, Monarda Purple Rooster and warm season veggies
- June 7 – Attract hummingbirds; grow watermelon and control weeds!
- July 15 – Landscaping projects, customer appreciation draw, feed your plants and make pesto
- Sept 22 – Top Picks, Fall Perennial Garden ‘Renovation’ and Tips
- Dec 1 – Garden Planning for 2019, Seed Starting Service
2017 Gardening Newsletter
2016 Gardening Newsletter
Subscribe here to receive our regular E-newsletters throughout the season full of tips, plants and gardening ideas.