Subscribe here to receive our regular E-newsletters throughout the season full of tips, plants, design and gardening ideas. Plus you’ll be on our preferred customer list – learn first about special events, seasonal promotions and be entered into our annual draw for $150 of plants!
2020 Gardening Newsletter
- March 28 – We are Growing!
- April 4 – Spring Garden Clean Up
- May 12 – Our greenhouses are full and our plants look fabulous!
- June 13 – Tips, Amazing Staff and a New Book
2019 Gardening Newsletter
- April 20 – Sneak peek in our greenhouses
- April 25 – Spring has sprung and we are OPEN!
- May 4 – Perennial Party, Nepeta Cat’s Pajamas, Thunbergia Orange A-Peel
- May 9 – Harden off your annuals
- May 17 – It’s planting time! Our greenhouses are bursting with colour.
- May 25 – Amazing-Tomatoes, Brunnera, Barnyard-Gold Mulch and Weekender Hanging Baskets
- May 30 – Let us help you create your happy place!
- June 7 – Hanging Basket Challenge Winner, Peppers, Grow and Eat your Greens and Russian Sage
2018 Gardening Newsletter
- April 18 – There is Hope!
- April 27 – Spring has Sprung!
- May 3 – Pansies, parties, peonies and plant your cool veggies
- May 17 – What are you planting next? We’re here to help!
- May 25 – Add these plants to your garden
- May 31 – Cut flowers, Fuchsia, Monarda Purple Rooster and warm season veggies
- June 7 – Attract hummingbirds; grow watermelon and control weeds!
- July 15 – Landscaping projects, customer appreciation draw, feed your plants and make pesto
- Sept 22 – Top Picks, Fall Perennial Garden ‘Renovation’ and Tips
- Dec 1 – Garden Planning for 2019, Seed Starting Service
2017 Gardening Newsletter
2016 Gardening Newsletter
Subscribe here to receive our regular E-newsletters throughout the season full of tips, plants and gardening ideas.