Plant Sales Procedures
Please use our 2020 Plant Listing for planning at home and come prepared with a list if possible.
PDF versions for printing and filling in
- Cut Flower Transplants
- Hanging Baskets – Single Variety
- Hanging Baskets – Premium Mixed
- Planters – Single Variety
- Planters – Premium Mixed
- Planters – Veggies & Herbs
- Vegetables, Herbs and Fruit
- Soils, Mulch & Fertilizers
Drive In Sales
- Due to overwhelming demand, we are no longer accepting advance orders for later pick up. All existing orders are to be picked up on or before Friday 15 May. Existing deliveries will be scheduled. Please wait for us to contact you.
- Browse our 2020 Plant Listing in the comfort of your own home or garden. Some details of plants are provided. Check out our website or search online for photos and more information about plant varieties.
- Use the Plant Listing for planning purposes only. You can print the form or make a list to bring to the farm as a drive in customer.
- To discuss your needs in advance with one of our gardening specialists, call our dedicated enquiries phone line at 705 331 6343. Please be patient if you have to leave a message.
- Upon arrival at the farm, you may have to wait in line in your vehicle. When available, you will be directed to a designated Drive In parking spot. Please stay in your vehicle. Customers will be helped on a first come, first serve basis. No specific time slots will be given. Staff are able to showcase plants for you.
- Staff will pick your order. You will wait in your vehicle and pay by Visa, Mastercard or Debit card only. No cash will be accepted. Please come prepared!
- Your order will be brought out for you to load. For reasons of safety, we cannot help you with this. If you are unable to load your own plants, please bring an assistant.
- All plants must be paid for and taken home. We are not able to keep for pick up later.
- No refunds or exchanges will be allowed. All sales are final.
- As always, if you are purchasing plants earlier than usual, protect annuals from frost. Plants may be smaller as a consequence.
- No customers will be allowed in the greenhouses or any other areas of the farm. No washroom facilities.
- We are here to help. Send us design questions, photos, dimensions and other information by e mail, or call us and we will help you design your gardens or containers in advance.
Custom Container Orders & Custom Grown Orders
- Custom container orders that were designed and planted ahead of time and other custom grown orders will be ready as planned.
- Please wait for us to contact you for advance payment of your order. Do not come to pick up until we have contacted you. We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not accept E transfers.
- After payment is made, a date and time for pickup will be organized.
- If you would like to purchase any other plants, please come as a drive in customer at a different time.
In summary, for the best selection and service:
- Avoid visiting the farm on weekends and other popular times when there will be longer wait times. Visit during the week.
- Make use of our 2020 Plant Order Form, website and dedicated phone line – 705 331 6343 to plan at home.
- Our system is first come first served– this has always been the policy at our greenhouses in the past. Since we grow 99% of all our stock ourselves, we will not be restocking. Once an item is sold it is gone.
We appreciate everyone’s patience and cooperation with these new procedures. The health and safety of our employees and customers is the most important factor in these plans. Please note that procedures may be subject to change as we navigate our business through the pandemic. You might have to wait a little longer for service this year, but we promise that we will continue to do our best for all our customers.
Thank you for your continued loyalty!